It became an unintentional historical game for “Red Fury 7.0” Liverpool crushing Manchester United like playing with an amateur team. Which appeared as various statistics assorted goodies follow. Especially that is the most overwhelming score meeting of this pair. Hundreds of years ago Let’s see what it consists of.
– 7 goals that Liverpool can score in this game came from only 8 shots on target (18 shots in total)
– Both Cody Cakpo, Darwin Nunez and Mohamed Salah each score twice on target in. This game and scored twice each, like Roberto Fee. Armino. Who had his first shot on target, score immediately in a 7-0 scoreline.
– 7 goals in this game Makes Liverpool’s net break total in the Premier League. This season Leaping up to 47 goals, although before the game, only 40 goals from 24 matches before the game
– Manchester United’s record of scoring in the Premier League was halted at 15 consecutive games, unable to cross their previous record of 17 games (February-October 2020).
Manchester United only have a goal difference of +6, or better than only Fulham (+5), the only team in the top half of the current table (Newcastle +18, Brighton +14, Brentford). card +7)
– Cody Kakpo scored 2 goals in this game. He has involved in 25 goals in 22 league games this season (13 goals, 12 assists), including playing against PSV Eindhoven.
– Kodi Kakpo becomes only the fifth Liverpool player to score in home games against both Everton and Manchester United in the same season. and first after Daniel Sturridge 2013/14
– Mohamed Salah has already broken Robbie Fowler’s Premier League goalscoring record with two goals here. Accumulated to 129 goals (Salah 129, Fowler 128, Michael Owen 118).
Salah has score nine goals against Manchester United. Eight more than Thierry Henry and Sergio Aguero, with only Alan Shearer netting more (10). (1992-2005)
– Salah became the first player in a European league scoring 20+ goals and 10+ assists this season
– Andrew Robertson has 1 assist in this game. His accumulation of assists in the Premier League rose to 55. More than playmakers Eden Hazard, Mesut Ozil and Juan Mata. Who all manage 54.