The history of eSport, the beginning of this sport.
The gaming industry started to grow exponentially. The gaming industry started to attract attention and watch from many adults and finally it came true. eSport has push to official competitive sport. Which at first was just a normal game play only Many parties believe that these games should have competitions. But I must say that the original e-sports has been around for a long time. But it is a competition in foreign countries only. In Thailand, there are some. But they not includ as a type of sport. It’s just a competition for prize money only.
And soon in Thailand we saw the importance of it. Which by the year 2017 Thailand had officially established these playing games. Make these gamers very happy. The games they love made right and truly accept. However, in addition to being a sport-style competition, the betting fans themselves are not the same. Because online gambling websites have brought this type of playing game to serve under the name of esport betting, everyone can play from popular online gambling UFABET websites.
Competitive games in the form of eSports
Having said that, not every game will chosen. However, it must be a game. That is interesting and used only by players from gamers around the world. The games included in eSport are all famous games, popular games, legendary games. In this regard, we have compiled various games. That are play in the form of e-sports for you to watch. The most popular esports games and tournaments are as follows:
- CALL OF DUTY First Person Shooter It can play via PC and console platforms like PS 4.
- CS: GO or COUNTER STRIKE GLOBAL OFFENSIVE First Person Shooter Can be played via PC
- DOTA 2 is an enemy building destruction game. Can be played via PC
- KING OF GLORY is an enemy building destruction game. can be played via mobile
- LEAGUE OF LEGENDS is an enemy building destruction game. Can be played via PC
- OVERWATCH First Person Shooter It can be played via PC and console platforms like PS 4.
- RAINBOW SIX SIEGE First Person Shooter It can play via PC and console platforms like PS 4.
- STARCRAFT 2 is a base-building, defense-based game that destroys enemy strongholds. Can be played via PC
- ROV, an enemy building destruction game can play via mobile
All of the above. These games are in eSport tournaments and are available for betting, all esport betting for anyone who likes to play games. I must say I know these names very well. Because every game is a world famous game It has a huge player base all over the world. Some games are PC-only games, some are mobile games. But overall, most esports games PC-base games.